gun game maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gun game maps

have you guys ever played any gun game maps? My gaming community has made a few, if you ever play any of the gg_SBR maps thats ours. One is an office building (actually an identical replica to the old hospital I worked at) another one I made was gg_notasummercamp which is a nazi death camp map, working gas chamber and working ovens, pretty creepy. Also had one called gg_sbr_texturemaze as well as a few others. I can get some screenies of them if you like, they are on my laptop where I do all my design, but the battery is dead (wont hold a charge) and the power cord just died, I have to order a new one.

Re: gun game maps

We don't really do gun games. It isn't the sort of games we play on our servers. We are about objectives, team work and communication. While I enjoy (and I know others) playing them some (esp. to increase shooting skills), that isn't our community's objective.

Thanks for the offer, though! If you ever design a de/cs/as map, let us know and we'll check it out.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...