de_monach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_monach

This is one of the best maps ive tested in a long time it has a great layout of bomb sites well balanced its a big map but not too big thier are many ways to get into each of the sites witch will keep the CTs guessing and its has a wide open feel but has plenty of cover I highly recomend this map to be tested.

Only one flaw not in the map but the maker never did the mini map but im sure assault could handle that :)

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/7108
    |TG| Plude220

Re: de_monach

This one does look great but once the CT's get on site A, they can have a turkey shoot on T spawn. T's have to rush out of spawn otherwise they'll get caught down in that canyon with no cover.

Comment

Depends on where the CTs spawn and the CTs shouldnt be looking down the canyon they should be covering A from behind I dont think that will be a problem on this server.
      |TG| Plude220

Comment

an old map, i'm sure we've played it at some point but i don't recall it. Have to look at it again.

Ok checked it out and the map had a bunch of missing textures. Anyone else?
        Last edited by Vulcan; 09-15-2008, 09:08 AM.

- -

Comment

I didn't see any missing textures.

Comment

I took a run through the map, wasn't missing any textures.
            "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
            - Sparhawxx

Comment

Yeah, I have some missing textures, too.
              A lot of the house is purple/black

Fence is all purple
              The big cathedral (bomb site B) is almost all purple.

The only textures it came with were in a nature directory, so maybe I'm just missing some?

It looks big, like it has multiple routes, so I'd say give it a try.
              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

It wasnt missing any textures with me this is strange that some of us are missing them and some are not maybe it didnt load some of the textures when you started it I would restart and load it again.
                |TG| Plude220

Comment

yeah did that plude. Dunno what it might be. Could be having HDR turned on in the options or directx 9 versus 8.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X