De_Crush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De_Crush

Probably gonna get D-blocked by Vulcan but here goes nothin'.

De_crush is set upon an industrial/facility setting. The CTs start inside the facility, right next to B site, with A only shortly away. Ts start outside of the facility, with a few routes in sight. There are three main routes that take the Ts to different sections of the map, but all of the routes branch off as the Ts venture closer and closer into the facility areas.

Although after running through the map enough, one would be able to establish clear routes to each bombsite. However, a rush for the Ts would not be the smartest idea, because the CTs have a few subtle windows here and there to possibly get a shot or two into the T squad. however assuming these terrorists are trained gunmen, the CTs still must watch out.

Like I said before, the main routes from T spawn branch off, and form an interlocking labyrinth which provides so many strategic wonders which may leave the CTs flabbergasted.

The bombsites on this map are pretty balanced, and it isn't such a far run in between both of them. CTs should have time to get into a nice coverage position before Ts open fire on them, which is why the Ts need to play things smart.

This will certainly be a challenging map for both teams I feel, as long as the people know what they are doing. However I think that we can have loads of fun on this map and I believe that it'd be a great addition to our server.

the link to the map is HURR:

http://lanmaniax.com/maps/html/de_crush.html

... um, don't think I missed anything, just take a look around the map for yourself Vulcan and give us the yes or the no.
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Re: De_Crush

Already rejected months ago :)

Comment

Re: De_Crush

awwww, why?
      "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
      - Sparhawxx

Comment

Connect

Collapse