Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_dracula YES - Recommended for trial

http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/html/cs_dracula.htm

Action take place in a little mansion in transylvania where terrorists have just taken refuge, at night. Counters have to rescue hostages which have been hidden in the basement. But it seems there is something strange with or in this house..."
    Dracula's castle?
    4 hostages together, so 2 need to be moved. If 2 are moved to the right place, this map could be decent.
    It might be a little too limited. Most routes seem to go through the destroyed staircase room.

I recommend we try this one. From my short view, I like it. We need to see if it is too limited.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: cs_dracula YES - Recommended for trial

The problem is that there aren't any good places to move them around. I thought this map was great too when I first came across it and was looking for places to move the second set, but couldn't find anything that worked. T's either couldn't get to them fast enough or it was impossible for CT's to extract them out. It's a shame because it's a very cool looking map.

Comment

Re: cs_dracula YES - Recommended for trial

Ah... makes me wish we could do more to the map after recompiling it. Maybe we can contact him and get something done to it..
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...