X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_kilo Yes - recommend for trial

http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/html/de_kilo.htm
    technically de_kilo2

Remake of de_kilo, same basic layout but the map is pretty mutch build from the ground up.
    Looks decent. Lots of ways toward the two subs. The two sites are KIND of close together, but I like it.
    Maybe we could do something - lock a door or something?

targets are two submarines.

You can take a few different above ground routes or even an underground one that uses an elevator.

Unusual item: You take damage in the water. I assume it is because of the extreme cold. But I was loosing about an armor point a second in the water.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: de_kilo Yes - recommend for trial

I think we've had both of these on the server, it might have been the second one with strange CT spawns where they would sometimes be close to the B site or very far away. Both did suffer from FPS problems outside.

Comment

Maybe we need a sticky somewhere (admin only edit or something?)
      complete list of all maps that have been rejected and why.
      (I did a search for de_kilo and got no replies. A list of that sort might help keep this kind of error from occuring.)
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

less map suggestion threads in a day may help keep your mind at ease. We've tested every map out there at some point or any even close to worthy. If it's on the maplist then it's ok. Now we're looking at new maps so try to keep those on your suggestions list.

- -

Comment

OK. I keep doing searches in the forums search first. If it doesn't come up, then I assume we haven't looked at it yet.
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Usually if the map didn't work out after it was tested there was no need to post a new thread about it. Like Vulcan said, the new maps are the best chance of finding something good, or so we hope :P

Comment

Logic.... hmmm... I'll have to think about that.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

a lot of the older maps never had threads because it was a very closed system. Now it's open but we did go through most of those older maps.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X