de_hiekka_beta2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_hiekka_beta2

This is easly the best dust style map ive seen in a long time I tested it on both sides and found nothing wrong with the map well ballanced looks great mini map works with skybox the map is near perfect.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/67370
    |TG| Plude220

Re: de_hiekka_beta2

I say yes on principal. It's a Finnish map. I'll check it out later, and give an honest opinion, as soon as my computer decides to connect to fpsbanana.

Comment

This map is amazing. First of all, it's beautiful. Second, it's big. Third, it's not constricted like some of the bigger maps, where you only have a couple of ways in despite the size.

It's really perfect for TG. There are lots of ways in to both bombsites, and the entire area is used. You can flank the enemy from all angles. The ranges are long, so it's not enough to just turn a corner spraying, you need to be able to aim straight to get anything done. But snipers won't dominate this map. There are lots of props, and you're able to evade the sniper if need be.

Comment

i can't seem to load fpsbanana.

- -

Comment

this is on Lanmaniax as well.
          "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
          - Sparhawxx

Comment

Your right vulcan for some reason fpsbanana is down today strange.
            |TG| Plude220

Comment

Ok Vulcan the site is working now you can download and test it now and hopefully ok the map :)
              |TG| Plude220

Comment

the t's can reach the sites before ct's. fail.

- -

Comment

There's only one window near I think it was A through which the Ts could make it at the same time the CTs did. Everywhere else, there was a good 5-10 second difference, unless I missed something. I say we try contact the maker to add an extra room and hallway where the T's spawn, to add those 5 extra seconds and give the CTs enough time. This map is just great in every other way, it'd be a shame to let this one go by.

Comment

Strange when I tested it Cts could get thier a few secs faster.
                    |TG| Plude220

Comment

I did more testing on the Ts making it to the sites before CTs can make it to B and have time to set up before Ts, at A the Ts can make it to the window like opening on the other side of the fence at the same time CTs make it to A this is if they rush hard but they canot make it to A site before CTs its impossible.
                      |TG| Plude220

Comment

If anyone still thinks Ts can get to the sites to fast we could move the ct spawn up a bit to ensure cts make it well before Ts I hate to see such a good map get looked over.
                        |TG| Plude220

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me!
                          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

the map isn't that interesting IMO and even with adjustments it doesn't add much to that we don't already have on the server.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X