cs_747

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_747

You know, the map with the main entrance like an airport, and then it leads onto the plane. Half of the map is the inside of a 747. I think that would be pretty epic. It would probably be better if it were expanded upon though.

Re: cs_747

who are you and where did you come from? Whistler hired you didn't he? :p

anyway we tried this map a couple different times in the past and it's just not gonna make the cut for our demands.

- -

Comment

thank god...

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Haha is this map even available for Source? I remember it on 1.6, good times. I was always getting in by the cockpit's window, but most of the time falling down :D.

Comment

Yeah, this is an oldie. I liked it.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Yeah, I've played around on the bigger versions I've found for CSS...
            it's a decent map, but not really our style of play. Once you're at the plane, very limited ways of moving, cramped.

It tends to devolve into the same way of playing over and over.
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I'll bite just for fun. Can the plane have one set, with the rear doors and terminal gangway open? Then have the other set under the plane on the tarmak? CT's assault from the terminal with both upper and lower ways into the plane? Heck, have a conveyor truck back up next to the plane and be able to access the luggage compartment. Have a broke floor that ramps into the luggage compartment about mid plane and have ladder access at the front and back areas where the flight attendents prep. Finally, have rescue points out past the end of the plane or in the terminal. Put as much believable cover as you see fit for a modern airport.
              sigpic

Comment

I agree, Im sure with proper editing this map is salvagable.
                "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
                - Sparhawxx

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...