• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_blackmesa

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/90842

check it out and report back!

- -

Re: cs_blackmesa

The map is very small only 1 rescue zone the hosties are placed in bad spots trying to rescue the back set is a joke thier are boxes and junk all in the way and the hosties get stuck on everything this map fails.
    |TG| Plude220

Comment

damn, shot down. I believe you though Plude. Im still gonna give this and a few of the other recently suggested maps a run and give my thoughts on them sometime... tomorrow perhaps.
      "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
      - Sparhawxx

Comment

Yeah, I just looked at it.
        a) too small
        b) CTs seem to start closer to one of the sets than the Ts... and the route to the hostages BY the Ts run into the CT path, so there'd be a firefight en route...
        c) limited pathways.
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

First off
          Author's Readme/Notes:

My first source map release. made in 2 days
          custom textures by Protostar.
          Secondly

We are a prestigious server that should use maps that have more thought put into them. ie: not this map.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X