de_outlaws

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_outlaws

This is simply the best map ive seen in a long time it put westwood to shame it looks great runs smooth its a large map with plenty of ways into each site the sites are spread out nicely I highly reccomend getting this one on the server soon for a test run.

[media]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/4f0/4f0e937386a3edb5f5772420c8e1042d_61f.jpg[/media]

[media]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/0de/0de94951a4236395bc9dbb69b623edc4_61f.jpg[/media]

[media]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/218/218eab76038f39993f22f625c00cbe9e_61f.jpg[/media]

De_outlaws
    This is a old west style map for CSS. Itís a defuse map with 2 bombsites, one at the train station and one at an old mine entrance. Itís similar to inferno in size. There are a fair bit of custom textures in the map and custom sounds as well. The nav was done by chizbone and is tweaked for efficient game play if someone wanted to play it with bots. The map is good for 40 players but I would recommend 24. It is HDR ready and has a radar overview as well. It should play fairly fast and tight, most the buildings are not enterable but the saloon and the sheriffs office are

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/96393
    |TG| Plude220

Re: de_outlaws

I am really curious as to how this would play on this server. Looks close quarters with a lot of possible routes. I think it would be pretty interesting to try it out.

Comment

Its really not that close quarters thiers a few good spots for scout's the map is bigger than it look's.
      |TG| Plude220

Comment

Just checked out the map, it seems like it could be a decent map to try on the server. Worth a try I think.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Have we tried this? It's been a long time since last post... didn't know if we tried and rejected it.
          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I think I remember looking at it in-game... I think it was a little small if I can remember right.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

de_outlaws

De_outlaws Ė old west theme. Several routes, some inside through buildings, some outside. Lots of ledges and stuff. I like the look, needs to be tested by group.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/96393

Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

If I am not mistaken I remember running around this map a couple years ago with a couple TG people.

I am going to say this in a lot of my posts... We are not fortunate enough to have 7v7 all day long and when the server is really hurting for population I think people would really enjoy some good smallish maps as long as they are tactical.

Comment

Yes, I've noticed I get requests a lot for smaller maps when we're playing small groups.
                  " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...