This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpopular Maps

Just a suggestion, but I think we should start making notes of the not so popular maps, and slowly start taking them off the server. What I mean by unpopular is if its late at night and u got a decent 5v5 goin on, and the next map is one nobody likes...therefor the server empties...those are the maps we should start weeding out...just an idea.

-.f0cUs
    Complacency Kills!!!

Re: Unpopular Maps

The ones I can think of off the top of my head right now would be alps and paranoia.

Comment

Yes this would help now they don't nessicerily need to come off of the server completely but off of rotation if they are a server killer.

I like paranoia myself, I however find it to be one of those that loses a few.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Just post up in the individual maps that you don't like it and reasons. That's the whole point of this forum!

- -

Comment

Well yeah maybe not completely off the server, thats up to yall. But definately out of rotation...i know one i really dont like that arctic type one, w/ the elevator and what not...cant think of the name of it, but when i do plz believe i'll post it up in here!!!
          Complacency Kills!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .f0cUs View Post
            Well yeah maybe not completely off the server, thats up to yall. But definately out of rotation...i know one i really dont like that arctic type one, w/ the elevator and what not...cant think of the name of it, but when i do plz believe i'll post it up in here!!!
            Im not fan of that one either. I also don't like the one with big warehouses and catwalks all around them, however Im one of the few who doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by .f0cUs View Post
              You are referring to one of two maps
              cs_arcticstorm
              cs_arctic

Originally posted by Kebab-Kastike View Post
              Im not fan of that one either. I also don't like the one with big warehouses and catwalks all around them, however Im one of the few who doesn't.
              You are talking about
              de_aaa

All of these maps have their own thread somewhere in the sub-forum called "Server Maps Review". Now that the names are all sorted out, go post your comments and opinions in their specific threads. It really helps keeping things organized :D
              :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
              |
              |
              .\__\
              ...../

Comment

Tbh if you post in the cs_articstorm map review thread to have that removed I will ban you.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                Winston Churchill

Comment

De_aaa
                  de_recon

Comment

i think we should develop those map into good ones..
                    If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Working...
                    X