de_site23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_site23

Thier hasnt been many good maps out lately but this map looks like it may be a good one for the server. Its a big map with many different paths to each site.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/109619
    |TG| Plude220

Re: de_site23

Looks good so far, I'll try to post a screen shot from above tomorrow.

It'll be harder to show the routes, since there is more verticle routes that overcross than other maps I looked at today. But it seems to be a decent size route with some routes. More than office, fewer than others.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Well, working on a map to post, but I'm saying try it.
      We need a good trial run on it. It looks like a good map.

3 ways into each site. Some nice overlaping of paths. Good detail and prop work. FPS looks good.

Someone else concur?
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm If a CT spawns in B and moves it, he can get to a certain point on that right side and guard it before the Ts get to a point where they can split up into various directiosn (light blue oval)
        So that route can get bottlenecked pretty easily.

The other route isn't so easily contained.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Here's the picture refered to above
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Would be able to put up a picture just labeling the bombsites and the spawns? I would love to see that, unless it's somewhere else that I can see it.
            "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
            "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Sure, A site is actually underneath... you might be able to make out the steps just north of where I labeled A, those go down to the site. There is a window that looks down on A with unbreakable glass that is only accesible FROM A.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

CTs spawn in the bomb sites, at least I spawned in B when I looked around.
                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...