cs_miami_css

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_miami_css

A Cs map with a kick. Check it out and give me some feed back on it. <(^_^)>
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/11453

Re: cs_miami_css

well, not too bad. But if the T's set up, they only have to defend 2 places. It's too linear.

The hostages are in spots that are connected by a hall with no way to except going BY one of the sets of hostages.
    Go one way, eventually the CTs find a way up into a vent that will look down toward the hosages. But again, the Ts could be pushed forward enough so that you can't get there.

The other way, there is a hallway with several ways in, but again - the Ts don't need to worry as much.

I think we should have a few people test it, but I think it's basically 'broken' unless we rearrange the hostages. Not sure where, but somewhere with more ways toward them.
    perhaps others could look at it

Site B is the area Ts just need to defend from that direction.
    At A is the ladder up into vents that drop into hostages, but you have to get there first.

C is the other area that T's can just defend. CTs can only come from straight ahead or from that other big hall at the side.

I would suggest moving the farther back, in those 2 empty rooms just above the right most hostages. (should have labeled it)
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...