• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_abandon

Post your comments here please

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: cs_abandon

This map is a bit small for tactical play, but it might be good to use while the server is filling up, a bit like the co maps in NS.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Was abandon the one with the girderwork in T spawn? I liked it. Maybe not outright PCS with a ton of players, but at least tactical and team oriented.

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
        Was abandon the one with the girderwork in T spawn?
        Yes, that is cs_abandon. Might be better for 4v4 especially as there are only 2 hostages. OTOH, its just another map begging to be edited by a good mapper. ;)

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I think its a good map, a mix of open terrain and a building. Could make getting out with the hostages quite a challenge, assuming CTs can get them out of course =)

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
          "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
          - Wulfyn

Comment

I agree, definately a keeper. The many entrances give the attacking team many options and opportunites for the dreaded pincer assault that no field comm will use, but regardless it was a fun, close combat map with a few surprises as well. (a door I didn't think was possible to open, did, and I ended up nading myself and a ct >.<)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X