de_inferno_tt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_inferno_tt

Please post your comments here. I like it better than the valve version of inferno. It looks nicer, and is nowhere near as laggy.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: de_inferno_tt

i myself have never played it but i bet anything is better than Valve's laggy verson :D

Comment

I played it and Roots right... For once :D

But yeah... Its nowhere near as detailed with the little fish in the pond or the horses in the background but it runs better and is nowhere near as busy and it reminds more of the old one. The only thing its missing was the little ladder by the t tunnel. In my opinion I think it should take place of the valve one in the rotation.
      |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

I have to say that the Valve version is much nicer, more rooms, places to hide, and paths. The valve version is the same layout but just a bit more complicated. As for the FPS I get an average 50fps incress on the valve version of this map.

Comment

Both versions have the same layout, and both offer slightly different hiding points etc. I checked the TG stats today....

Rank 18 de_inferno (8 hours 48 minutes)
          Rank 19 pcs_junglerescue_b3 (4 hours 19 minutes)
          Rank 20 de_inferno_tt (2 hours 20 minutes)

Map rank is purely on amount of time played. Considering de_inferno_tt has only recently been added, it's doing rather well. The time for de_inferno is since something like May 25th.

I really don't understand why, but some people lag on de_inferno, but not on de_inferno_tt. For almost everyone else, the lag is on the other map.

Weird.

Oh and before anyone asks :

Rank 1 de_piranesi (21 hours 35 minutes)

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Might that be becouse it is the first map on the map cycle and as such is defaulted to after every custom map. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Omega
              Might that be becouse it is the first map on the map cycle and as such is defaulted to after every custom map. :)
              Maybe, but I recall it was the top map back when Aztec was the default map.

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

inferno_tt lags me, and doesnt have quite the complexity of the valve version. The valve version is lag free for me.

Comment

Piranesi is just a good map... anyway Ill have to look into this de_inferno_tt, I lag like Satan would lag in Heaven on the Valve version. I can barely play it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X