X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_city-zone_fos

cs_city-zone_fox
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/126793

Ok, first of all, no nav file. So hostages won't move. But isn't that fixable? Wasn't sure since I only worked on de maps.

Hostages are a bit close together, but that could be fixed, too.

Other than that, I'm not sure... it seems big enough, but something seems off. I need someone else to look at it. I think perhaps I just don't like the emptiness that exists in pretty much every room/hall other than the hostages. The hostage rooms are full of cubicles, and the rest seems empty. Some cars on the streets, but... I don't know.

I looked again, it's just limited in pathways. Perhaps someone else can look and concur, but it seems too limited for TG.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: cs_city-zone_fos

I already ran around this map a couple weeks ago and it really is half finished, it is more for a 30+man server run and gun stuff.

Although if the hostages were broken up more I could some promise.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Re: cs_city-zone_fos

Yeah, half finished. That's what it seemed. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...