X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_ship_tws2

cs_ship_tws2
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/126140

OK, I like the map in general. It looks nice. Boat, lots of stairs and halls. 3 hostages, all in the same place (the bridge). That can be fixed. I might move 1 or 2 to the bottom floor, perhaps in that small room with the periodic table of the elements.

But the small stairs tell me that hostages are going to be lost a lot.

CTs start at the back of the boat, the bridge with the hostages is on the top floor at the front. You can move outside and risk the scout long range shots or move through the halls for CQB style.

While not huge, I think it isn't really smaller than Italy. More linear perhaps because of the ship shape, but you can still come on left, right or middle routes.

Need second opinion.

"Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: cs_ship_tws2

I was skeptical at first but after giving it a good run around even with all the hostages on all those stair cases I am convinced...

This might be a great map for even 7v7, as long as the hostages are split up a bit(possibly even add the 4th hostage)

I would love to see this map played on the server in the near future.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Extracting will be interesting, too. With the helipad being the only extraction and out in the open like that... I can see running up there, screaming at the hostages to move right and BANG you're dead. But it seemed fun. I couldn't find a server playing it to try with a group, but I like it.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Looks cool, id like to play it
        Hello Vokerr

Comment

this map needs the hostages moved around with entspy if anyone would like to do that. As of now there are 3 stuffed into one room.

- -

Comment

I went to download entspy, but the link on the homepage doesn't work
            http://www.bagthorpe.org/bob/cofrdrbob/entspy.html

having trouble finding a download link
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I played this map last night with Orthos and I thought it should it should be played on TG as well. We had probably 20 people on at one time and I thought this would be a fun map being played tactically.
              There are allot of pros to the map, and cons to the map that would be eliminated by following SOP.
              I would like to see it no less!

Comment

I`d love to see this!

Comment

the link you gave works skylark, it might have just been down earlier.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
                    I went to download entspy, but the link on the homepage doesn't work
                    http://www.bagthorpe.org/bob/cofrdrbob/entspy.html

having trouble finding a download link
                    Google is your friend Skylark. Entspy
                    I will check this map out Saturday and maybe work out hosties on a different part of the map if it looks good.

Comment

I DID use google... I was digging through all sorts of pages that were in russian or had bad links, or linked back to the homepage, etc... I was even on fpsbanana at one point, but only found a map that said it was ok to use entspy if you wanted on it... argh
                      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

OK, got it... looking at it.
                        So essentially, you open the hostage in entspy and adjust the origin (aka, coordinates) until you have them in the right place?

if so, how does one get the coordinates you are at while playing a map? do I need mani mod or something?
                        Last edited by Skylark; 04-12-2010, 11:23 PM.
                        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...