cs_backalley2005

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_backalley2005

Post your comments here. TBH, I was thinking of renaming it cs_pileofcrap, but after a bit of playing it might be ok.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: cs_backalley2005

backalley was always my fave map untill those dam hostages got broke after cs 1.4
    From Adam Webb

Comment

The hostages appear to be fixed. They managed to follow us to the RP via spaghetti junction whilst running from very a unsporting terrorist who seemed to want to shoot us.

I say we get the northern brits to teach 'em about cricket. Us civilised southerners generally don't know about sush things :D

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Thanks for getting around to checking out the map I posted Root :D.... But yep, two thumbs up for me!!!!
        |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

It is a really fun and tactical map with lots of entry points all converging on the unusual, but excellent fighting ground of the narrow alley. I do think it is a shame you can no longer get down from the balcony safely. The loss of the underground passage connecting the two hostage rooms hursts the Ts' options far too much IMO.
          Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Someone on the server was talking about editing the map for us. That would be most welcome.

Root
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
              It is a really fun and tactical map with lots of entry points all converging on the unusual, but excellent fighting ground of the narrow alley. I do think it is a shame you can no longer get down from the balcony safely. The loss of the underground passage connecting the two hostage rooms hursts the Ts' options far too much IMO.
              thats exactly why i liked the orignal. I team playing PCS to the book could really making the map fun. Deathmatch was the problem though, as always.
              From Adam Webb

Comment

You wnot have to edit it, just get the version called cs_backalley_source and it does have it i believe... Hold on let me check it out..

Edit: Yup I was right..... woot woot.... it also doesnt have the rain like 2005 i believe and it looks a tid bit better also.... <---- (my opinion)

Comment

Originally posted by SkidMark
                  You wnot have to edit it, just get the version called cs_backalley_source and it does have it i believe... Hold on let me check it out..

Edit: Yup I was right..... woot woot.... it also doesnt have the rain like 2005 i believe and it looks a tid bit better also.... <---- (my opinion)
                  Excellent. Now all you to do is find the thread for posting links and we can add it to the server. :icon_bigg

Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Played it earlier today. I think that a backalley version should be put in the rotation just not this one because it doesnt have the original t spawn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X