de_aaa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_aaa

Not the most inspiring map name, but lots of fun with catwalks. The whole map is pretty maze like. Could be a good one.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: de_aaa

Geese, i cant keep up with all of the new maps. i really suggest you put together a map pack with all of the maps we have posted suggestions about. or attach a zip file of the map to youre post. as for the map, seems like it was made by a kid in their basement (kinda like me)

Comment

If you regularly check the SOP forum, you'll have no problem keeping up.

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Haha you live in a basement...

I have no trouble admitting that AAA is one of my favorite maps right now. So much fun to be had as either team. It's very PCS friendly once you get to know the layout. There are numerous ways to each bombsite, many places to guard them, many nice little spots to do anything... so many tactics to be THOUGHT UP even!

If it wasnt for some people hating on it like nobody's buisness, I'd suggest we add it to rotation :P

Comment

I only got a couple of rounds in, but it seemed very good for camping and team work.

Comment

I really lke the map, I've played on it twice. It feels like it offers quite a few options for the T's to get to a bomb ste. But at the same time, allows the CT's to move around a lot(something I prefer to do rather than sit the ENTIRE time) and watch the entrances.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
            steve: OMG
            steve: TOO
            root: ****ing hell
            root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

I also suggest that it be added to the rotation. I like all the catwalks, but my favorite thing would have to be that Ts have to travel for sometime to get to one of the bombsites, plus there ae so many different ways to go.
              |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. Anyone who hasn't played the map (or any of the others), please post here when you finally get round to it. Where there is mostly positive feedback about a map, I will start a poll regarding adding it to the rotation. However there is no rush to do this, as admins are happy to deal with map requests.

Where a map gets mostly unfavourable comments, but it is a good PCS map, I may add it to the rotation without asking first. Should this happen, please bear in mind that I'm not required to ask anyone's permission before changing the rotation. My role is to develop the cs community at TG.

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I'm waiting for it to show up in the rotation....then I'll let you know. :icon_razz

Comment

Well... It is nice once you get to know it and all. I despised it at first but then begun to get used to it quite quickly.

The only big problem it has is that you don't seem to have enough time to get from one bombsite to the other especially from the railings. But thats pretty much it.

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
                    - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

When you get to know the map, you realise that the sites are pretty close.

I *think* I can change the server to have a longer bomb timer on a per map basis. I'll look into that.

Root
                      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

i only played 2 rounds on the map, it seemed EXTREMELY complicated, but it seemed to be a good map none the less.

Comment

If anyone needs assistance learning the map, I believe I can help do that best. At least for anywhere important you'll ever go or need to be careful at.

Comment

I will give this one a 4* Rating!

Comment

We played this one today and it seemed very good. Very rustic map but lots of cool paths and pcs friendly.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X