cs_backalley_source

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_backalley_source

This version has a tunnel linking the 2 hostage rooms. It seems far too bright though, and to be honest I prefer the other version we use.

Ideally, we need one of our more skilled mappers to edit the darker version so that we get the best of both worlds.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: cs_backalley_source

Personally I like the "_source" one better, because it has the tunnel connecting the hospage rooms, another way to getting across to the other hossies without having your 6 exposed to all those windows. But if somone can edit the _2005 version that would also be fine too, its just that tunnel plays a very important role...
    Also if someone does edit it they need to put the missing ladder so you dont have to lose 25hp to get down from that one window....
    |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

I'd like to see a version on our server with a tunnel, but one where all the lightbulbs can also be shot out.

Nothing more annoying than bulletproof lightbulbs :(

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

here is the source version! Though i like the idea of shooting out light bulbs, it's a mapping nightmare right now.

This is a very good and fun map IMO.

- -

Comment

I can say I enjoyed it, but it was a good bit of a fragfest.

Every single round we played, as a CT, I and Crazygoat rushed out the window, half way down the ladder and jumped. For SPEED because that was required.

As a T? First person to get to the stairwell area got a free 3 kills.

Comment

This map when played properly is one of my favorite maps right now. Has many different ways to counter offenses and defenses.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
              This map when played properly is one of my favorite maps right now. Has many different ways to counter offenses and defenses.
              A prime example of what a PCS map should be. Any Backalley with the underground tunnel should be put in the rotation.
              |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

backalley source is very close to the origional backalley... which had the tunnel under the two hostie points....and it was dark as well.
                Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X