De_Frost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De_Frost

A new server map. Played last night in a 7v7 and it wasn't very enjoyable. It's a small map with a simple A|mid|B layout built for 4v4 or 5v5 at the most. Not sure about it's place on the server, because due to the simple layout it gets quite boring and doesn't give much room for tactical plans.

Discuss.
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Re: De_Frost

I think its a good map to start the day off when we have less than 8 people
    Hello Vokerr

Comment

I second larado its great for a warmer uper, come of the concepts for it are great like the sewer system and ever thing

Comment

Two options here:
        1. Move this out of the rotation (i.e., make it request-only)
        2. Write a mod that will choose the next map based on the number of players connected

#2 is easy, but I'll need lots of input from you guys on which maps support how many people. When it gets down to 5v5 and below, we might even play stock maps!
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X