De_Greene_b02

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De_Greene_b02

Sure it's just a beta but I don't really know about this map for the server. It's not bad but it's a little dry. Not too many routes, main entrances to B are both big chokepoints, unbalanced bombsites. I think if some editing was done it would be a lot more TG friendly but how it stands now I'm not all in on this one.

Discuss.
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Re: De_Greene_b02

I like the map. It's perfect for teams of 3-5. I can see the problem once you've got a full server but with a lower player-count it allows for flanking and maneuvering while the sites are still defendable.

Comment

I like the A side, but the B side is just horrible i think. Only way iv seen a B rush stopped is with the whole ct team there
      Hello Vokerr

Comment

I'm with Laredo on that. The only time-balanced chokepoint is that little hallway behind the site, but the Terrorists can cover the top and the rear of the chokepoint from a safe distance.

I think in a 3v3 situation, this map is more viable, but even at 5v5 it gets a little ridiculous.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X