as_arctic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as_arctic

So come one - what do you think of Vulcans latest creation? I think the T's can easily control the surface, but with long round times, there's the potential for CT's to use the underground area very successfully.

Edit : Thanks Vulcan ;)
    Last edited by Root; 02-16-2006, 01:30 PM.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: as_arctic

very nice map, very good hiding spots for the VIP to stay in

nice job Vulcan!

Comment

VIP Map

I played the VIP map last night for the first time. I believe Vulcan created it. The one where it has the helicopter by one of the escape points. I had a ton of fun and it really forced both sides to truly coordinate. Cool concept. I'd love to see more of it.
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

we played this the other night and it was a blast. We had regulars on the server and communication and teamwork were great. The ct's came away with the win.

- -

Comment

Man, looks like I'm in for some serious downloading time on Monday when I can play again. Are all these new maps (especially this one) going straight into rotation?
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I don't know if they are in rotation, but the admins certainly are favoring them right now. The server has been incredibly fun the past few days and feels like a fresh new game.

If you go through the "map suggestion" sticky in the general forum you will find links to most of the new maps. You might want to go through there and download them so you get a head start.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by What Is Schwa? View Post
              I don't know if they are in rotation, but the admins certainly are favoring them right now. The server has been incredibly fun the past few days and feels like a fresh new game.
              I feel the same way. I've even avoided PR a bit!

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
              "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
              - Wulfyn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X