cs_apartments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_apartments

Ok Personaly i like this map it provides a very challenging experience for the CT's with lots of choke holds for the T's to capture and really trys the most co-ordinated team as a group of us found out the other night.

However there have been some surgestions that i feel could add to this map.

Firstly: There is a door in the garage that backs onto the under-passage between atrium and courtyard. This is not usable at the moment and there seems to be no reason that the map maker wouldnt be able to exchange it from a static prop to a working door.

Secondly: The gate on the far right side of the map between the street and the courtyard is also static and would be a nice addition for assaulting on the courtyard, and also for extracting the hostages from the building If it was a working gate.

If anyone has any other surgestions for this map then please do post them and we can discuss in further.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: cs_apartments

It might even be cool if we had to nade that door open, it would give the T's notice that it has been opened and add a little variation to the map.

Comment

yes, that gate to the far right is crucial. hopefully that can be tweaked to open.

Comment

sweet, I like the naded idea. yeah I have the tactics for terrorists, just need to work on the ct plans more :) oh and guys when you here that flapping, its the bird :) right Vulcan?

Thank you

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

The far right gate should have a hostage rescue zone somewhere close to it. If there was a rescue zone right outside of the courtyard to the right of CT spawn, then the counter-terrorists would not have to run so far. (If there is a hostage zone there I'm going to feel like an idiot, but believe it or not I have NEVER rescued a hostage on that map due to the fact that terrorists guard them well and either get killed or kill me before I get to the hostages.)

Oh... and take out that bloody bird!
          Void Object |TG|
          "So, what's the plan chums?"
          "Er-- don't die."

Comment

Is this the map with the really tall apartment buildings that you can climb/go inside? I think that was called cs_appartments but maybe the typo got fixed.

Comment

Thats exactly what I thought poe... but upon further inspection, it is not the same as ooooll school apartment ... but its a better version imo. Glad to hear someone actually remembers that old map except me :P
              Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                Thats exactly what I thought poe... but upon further inspection, it is not the same as ooooll school apartment ... but its a better version imo. Glad to hear someone actually remembers that old map except me :P
                I express my dismay through the art of interpretive dance.

I will have to play to make a judgment call then. That said... time to go turn in an essay and resume packing!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X