de_lost2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_lost2

Lost2 i believe should be removed (after a random vote had us choose between that and somin), well everyone picked the new one and once playing we found it not to be very fun. I do relise its in the title but when both teams stuggle to find the bomb spots then its iritating.

Also theres a shower room in the main bunker that if walked into shuts down the bunker and turns the whole map bright white with shaking of your view. This should not be a map that can possibly ever come up again.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: de_lost2

yep this map is mostly for a bit of fun. It's a replica of the TV show and actually pretty cool as a novelty/fun map.

- -

Comment

Well yes i did think it good in the sence of a replica of the tv show, however since we are relying on random votes at the mo to begin a map vote is there a way that it cant come up in a normal play session, maybe somin for an admin to choose if he feels so inclined.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

yeah i can pull it from the mapvote list.

- -

Comment

not sure if it got pulled yet but it poped up the other day and we only played 2 rounds then an admin changed the map.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

pulled out of the end of map voting list.

Thanks!

- -

Comment

This map wouldn't be half bad if we could get rid of the special effects.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Just a heads up, this is in the voting list and boots certain people that don't have the .bmp file. Just happened to me when I was going to explore it cause I didn't recognize it.
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X