Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_hacienda

No thread on this map? For shame!

After tonight's match I'll have the third "Schwa's Guide" on it. In the meantime, here's some overlays I created for you guys. I find they are helpful for drawing up plans.

---

---

Good luck!

-Aaron

[edit: How did I get this in the wrong forum agian? ugh, sorry... admin, please move this to Maps]

Re: Cs_Havana

looks like hacienda to me not havana.

- -

Comment

Re: cs_hacienda

<sigh> I'm having a rough few days.

Other than pointing out my stupidity, you got any more comments? I don't know why I bothered.

-Aaron

Comment

I corrected the name in the title. Not really sure what i should comment on though :P It's a good overview!

- -

Comment

Thanks mate.

It took me a few hours to put together... I was slightly discouraged that the first comment was pointing out a dumb mistake.

-Aaron

Comment

I realized after the match planning that the terrorists can look through the window on the right side with out getting spotted or at least easily. They can hide in the shadows and are only seen through a tiny spot. This makes is devastating to any ct trying to go by their left side of the map. Just thought I'd point that out.
            There are no winners in war.

Comment

Thats what Gengizu thought (and was effective) until i sat in the tree on the right hand side of the map and sniped his feet lol (took me 4 shots to the foot but i got him).

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
              Winston Churchill

Comment

new updated version of the map and its thew final version
                http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/33590

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                Winston Churchill

Comment

thanks disciple!

- -

Comment

If you check the new release this acturly makes a few very nice changes in my opinion.
                    *Top hostage has been moved slightly.
                    *The tunnels lighting has been altured slightly which seems to make it a little easier to sight through it.
                    *some minor changes like the slight movement of furniture it seems.
                    *Also the overall lighting of the map seems to have been lightened up a bit (i may be wrong here though, feel free to correct).

Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X