CS_Classified

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS_Classified

What do people think of this one so far? Knife pointed out it was a semi re-make of Office from the exterior location that leads into the lab areas. It seems like a good map for 4 v 4 or 5 v 5, anything above that and it might just end up being deathmatch.

Re: CS_Classified

i really didnt care for this map. If i wanted to play an office remake ill play 07 or unlimited. I also didnt care for how the hosties were in those glass containers. But this is just me making a crazy rant. More opinions?
    There are no winners in war.

Comment

If it's yet another re-make of Office, I don't wanna see it...

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

It's not an exact remake of Office, just the exterior CT spawn location is similar. The interiors look more like an updated version of the Black Mesa laboratories.

Comment

It is the same layout. It's just completely different everything else. I don't know how lag is though with lots of people on it. It was pretty laggy for me just running around it.

- -

Comment

it seemed ok from the t side

FUN FUN

Comment

The lag might be from some of those haze and gas effects you see in the corridors and vents.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                If it's yet another re-make of Office, I don't wanna see it...
                Yeah it's another office reskin :( A little more open, but it's laid out the same. I got a pretty low fps on it to.
                The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty". -R.A. Heinlein

Comment

It barely affected my FPS, but yeah, it's just office with a dark theme (human experiments and whatnot). It's one of those things we can play when people are begging for office but you just can't stand to look at the damn thing one more time, or you're gonna snap... or is that just me?
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I put this up in rotation replacing the 2008 for a while.

- -

Comment

No lag here. I like that there are more nooks and objects to use for cover. Unlike office with a few file cabinets here and there.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                      "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                      - Wulfyn

Comment

I think its a great map, its not very tactical compared to office extended and I mean its Office with a better paper room and better hiding placed for T's while CT's get a better window since its raised more and a better long hall since the heat radiating off what ever that thing is can block line of sight pretty well.

Comment

I enjoy this map very well, and to answer questions, 7v7 on this map works just fine and there are not many lag issues. I really like the noises in CT spawn but some are really creepy lol. anyway, I really hope to see this on for a while, because all though it is an office remake, it is certainly more interesting than the office maps, and for that matter, more fun. For CT's, it is a bit more challenging than Office2008 because the T's have a lot of places to take cover, but I for one like a nice challenge.
                          "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
                          - Sparhawxx

Comment

There is also the ghost... mwa ha ha ha
                            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

The last time I played this I got a few complaints about lag. I won't put up a vote on this one anymore if they feel its bad enough I will direct them here. I noticed it was the haze. I even had slight lag there.

FUN FUN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X