cs_kismayo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_kismayo

Well I played that yesterday and I saw a flaw in the map. If the T's go the same speed as the Ct's the CT's ultimately get to the first pair of hosties first. It happened on a few accounts and from my knowledge t's should be able to get there first.

Re: cs_kismayo

If you run across the bridge, jump down into the room, then run downstairs, the CTs have barely left their spawn. This is not an issue.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I did that then they got there the same time giving me no time/

Comment

I just timed it. You have at least eight seconds to get into position once you're in the building. Maybe I'm just really slow as a CT.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Whatever all I know is that by the time i got there the ct's werre there. Maybe im a slow T.

Comment

If you buy weapons for teammates, you'll be carrying all the weight of the weapons. This is a bug with the weight mod on the server (currently unfixable, I'm told), and it will prevent you from behaving like a normal CS:S avatar.
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

meaning, you are fat

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse