cs_navarrobase_beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_navarrobase_beta

Big map, not too bad. Seems like a lot of ground to cover to get to a fighting zone but so does harvest.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
    "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
    - Wulfyn

Re: cs_navarrobase_beta

Originally posted by SloppyJoe View Post
    Big map, not too bad. Seems like a lot of ground to cover to get to a fighting zone but so does harvest.
    I like this one a lot. You're right about the initial charge, but that's something I can live with. Once you get up to the choke points, it's pretty good though. Definately unique. I'd like to see this played more often.
    ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Comment

One of my Favorite maps, but can i propose maybe having the bathroom hostage set moved to where they are against the left wall or in the stalls, from the ct side it is pretty frusterating when there is a guy guarding in the bathroom in front of them and even if u shoot with ur crosshairs not on the hostages it always seems to hit them. i even tested with the scout shooting the bare wall and it hurt hostages. I was being as careful as possible while being shot at the T guarding them all map whom was shooting at me and Every return fire shot would hit a hostage even when not aimed at. I think moving the hostages against the left wall or in the stall may relieve frusterations that not only i, but others have felt from the CT side

Comment

Lovellyyy map. one of my favorites. really good for captains matches too. yaa ddiggg?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X