Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_kismayo_tg

This map should be burnt.
    Firstly the bomb sites are ridiculous, bomb site B is a wooden cart for goodness sake.
    Secondly people play it as if they were playing the hostage version which leads to ridculous positions.

Does anyone here like this map, can some one come up with some things that this map does right ?

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: de_kismayo_tg

I agree the positions taken are bad at times.

FUN FUN

Comment

I've played it once or twice, Is all hope lost? I mean we do typically just bomb boxes :P

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
        I've played it once or twice, Is all hope lost? I mean we do typically just bomb boxes :P
        Full of god knows what!

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

lol put hostages at the bomb sites that cant be rescued :) Maybe they have no legs. Or there leg is caught under something or chained.

FUN FUN

Comment

I don't no why but that had me laughing for a while Spar
            Maybe they have no legs
            rofl damn fine hostages.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
              Boxes that supposedly have some kind of importance. Wooden carts where you can see the contents? Pshh.

Seriously though, I hate this map. I agree, the bombsites are ridiculous, and it IS played like the CS version. This map should have been scrapped before it even came on the server..

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
              Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
              Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I like it. People just need to learn that it isnt the CS version, and play it like the DE version it is. I actually played this one before the cs, so that may be why i like it more, but i still like and know how to play the CS one.

Cant say much about the cart though.....lol

Comment

this is a horrid map, there is no point to it, T can only ever get the bomb down in the box site, which if you havent noticed... isnt blowing up much, and to do so, they must bum rush the living piss out of it if they want to win 7 rounds...i have played this map half dozen times now, and at first i thought it sucked pretty bad, and my opinion has only gotten worse from there...
                  it is a GREAT CS MAP, but to say the DE map sucks is not harsh enough an insult