Clear All

• de_museum (spelling?)

this map is
    • awesome
    • beautiful
    • awesome
    • well made
    • unbeleivably detailed

can we make this the map that defaults when the server restarts? i would like to run around this map with the server empty and press the button to make the T-rex roar nonstop hours on end... and also look at every exibit (probably close to a hundred of them)

on a serious note: i have played this map once (maybe twice now), it is a well made map, there are two bombsites, with vents high up above both, each team can get to the vents, but the fall from the vents is sure death, A site is right in front of CT spawn (ct spawns outside the front doors to the room the A site is in) there is a button on the wall that u press and the dinosaur(the bomb target) roars, its really quite fascinating and it got me killed once because i was caught up in the moment (lol jk), bomb site b had a great lookout window where the CT can get to and see almost every path to this site, that room with the window also contains a ladder to the vents, which have a vent hole over each bomb site, and 2 separate entrances near both teams spawns. this is a good map and i see us having alot of fun on this map in the future.
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: de_museum (spelling?)

This map seriously made a mess in my pants.

I kind of want to die on purpose just so I can read all of the signs.

Comment

Tritone I don't wanna read what happened to your pants. I know being highly intelligent you know how to use words so just don't be gross. Thanks

As far is for this map it might be a new favorite. Just not sure its between Quincy, Navbase and this one.

FUN FUN

Comment

I remember this from the old CS. I haven't seen it for source yet. I remember playing it a lot on TG servers. The long hall for scouts, the vents to shoot down into, etc...
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
          I remember this from the old CS. I haven't seen it for source yet. I remember playing it a lot on TG servers. The long hall for scouts, the vents to shoot down into, etc...
          Well, there are two versions of museum about for CSS. One is a semiported version of the old CS/CZ map which is the one your are referring to. A month or so it was at b7 or something. We at dMw have looked at the b1,b2 and b5 versions. They are playable but not finished i.e. there are issues still.

The version being discussed here is the 75MB (packed) beta version that only shares the name and the dinosaurs. The layout is completely new and nothing of the old is to be seen. It is a good map and I must say I prefer it to the old one even though that was/is a great map.
          -=[dMw]=-Sadako

www.deadmen.co.uk
          Dead Men Walking - Tactical Counter-Strike

Comment

True about that, I missed that air vent from the previous version where T's could loop around all the way behind CT spawn to attack the A site from the rear. The new source version doesn't include that feature.

Comment

This map is incredible. It's incredible. It needs to be pushed on to the regular rotation if it isn't already.
              ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Comment

Heh parts are pretty some looks like the maker just through in a little and left it bare. Definatly needs more pictures on the wall. Areas of it are supa pretty like planetarium but so much of it is 1 or 2 exibits and the its just blah.

But on another note the lay out is pretty nice. Definatly a keeper.

Though im reminded of a map that i think was called museum and in the main room it had two monsters fighting and on the bottom a motercycle i believe. What ever happened to that beast that was a pretty map.

Comment

Maybe it was de_wanda? That map had all sorts of strange stuff inside.

Comment

I enjoy this map a lot also. Im always pleased playing it, pretty well balanced.

Comment

A note for people who push to A through planetarium:

have one guy check the upper area and overpass. I've seen teams get ripped apart by yours truly by coming from there. And this isn't Disciple or Fransan we're talking about, it's me and my little old shotgun. You know you're doing something wrong when I ruin your plan.

Comment

An extremely well rounded map and is equally fun to play.Only 1 complaint. T's dont get a roar button :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X