Jailbreak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jailbreak

Conen I started this thread for your last comment. Damot man think! Those hostages got caught up in a Jailbreak and before the Conen/T could get out someone hit the panic button and alerted sparhawkxx/CT. So now the CT arrive just before the Terrorist/inmates/Terrorists are trying to escape with their leader. Now my friend we have a hostage situation :) Is it realistic now?

FUN FUN

Re: Jailbreak

Well I guess sorta, but they wouldn't really be holding them hostage and watching them, they'de probably just be trying to escape without being shot.
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Comment

I personally like to see this map as the terrorists (formerly inmates) took charge over the prison guards, killing most but 4 of them had some problems with them so they let those 4 live. Knowing that one of the jail guards hit the panic button underneath the desk, the terrorists take positions within the jail, throwing the hostages into the cells. Nerves run wild as the time grows nearer to when the SWAT team arrives, and an epic battle thereafter ensues.

At least thats what i thought happened.
      Last edited by Kulmar; 03-02-2008, 02:26 AM. Reason: Thought of that other map, with the 2 hostages upstairs

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Heres a thought.

Maybe the terrorist fraction broke into the jail to get their comrads (the hostages) out but in doing so took control of the jail, then more police (CT's) renforcements showed and blocked their escape and so now they are defending the jail for their survival. So the CT's are only trying to get in to arrest the hostages again.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Prisoners have broken lose in a maximum security prison killing all the guards, they have taken some high class statesmen hostage,
          Right from the text of the map. Now if that isn't clear and cut lol.

- -

Comment

I was closest! I didnt think there would be high class statesmen in a jail though...

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Yeah now the map is unrealistic. Thanks Vulcan :(

FUN FUN

Comment

Yeah, cause we all value realism in CS. Dang hostage! why didn't you leave when all the Ts were out of site? the sewer exit in italy was totally open! There were guns all over the place! RUN FOOL RUN! Oh, that's right.. you didn't learn ladder use in hostage school.
                "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

My only comment on the map is someday I'll trap someone in the gas chamber be you have been forwarned. Yea i like the idea of terrioists going into a prison to free one of there buddies and getting trapped. But if high statesmen want to be in a high security prison when a bunch of baddies get loose meh, let um.

Comment

This map is actually scientologist propaganda. You can tell by the way there isn't anything outside of the compound. Just blank space - just like all of your non-scientologist friends. On and you can find Xenu spraypainted on the underside of some boxes near T-spawn. For reals! Check it out!

The terrorists are trying to release all the thetans!

Tom Cruise must be stopped and it's up to our rag-tag squad of psychiatrists, pharmaceutical executives, hypnotists, and a few rednecks with nothing better to do!

VIVAAAAAAAA LAS VEGAS

Comment

Can I laugh at that? :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by Conen. View Post
                        Well I guess sorta, but they wouldn't really be holding them hostage and watching them, they'de probably just be trying to escape without being shot.
                        Maybe it should be a vip map?
                        Pyronoid |TG|

Comment

ehh... it is too short to be a vip map.. i dont know if i like this one or not..