de_autumn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_autumn

what are some thoughts on this map? Seems like a way to small map with very few options to me. It's so-so for me. I think we have enough maps that are better that this can just be a voted map though instead of in rotation.

- -

Re: de_autumn

I like it if its kept on the list atleast but I really like maybe more maps then I should :)

FUN FUN

Comment

I'm a fan of this map and I think it should be kept on the server. It's really not as small as you think and has a variety of ways to attack each site. It also offers both long range and close quarter battle opportunities.

Comment

it is a pretty good map, i love/hate it sometimes depending on if the opposing team pushes out.. there seems to be a big problem with CT flanking through T spawn tho... 3 times i have been killed from someone (usually |TG| people too...) who decided to go from mid through T spawn just because someone was sniping the left side towards the balcony.. no bomb down or sighted.....