de_cevo_nighthawk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_cevo_nighthawk

What are the chances that we can lose this map? It seems like every time it comes on it's either voted off or chases everybody out of the server with its unrelenting fail. Maybe at least take it off of the non-voted cycle so if people REALLY want to play it they may?
    ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Re: de_cevo_nighthawk

Never been a big fan of this one either. It's a cookie cutter CS rush layout for T's.

Comment

I don't understand its a pretty even sided map with lots of different routes to take, I know people hate it, I just want to know why?

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

I haven't played it much, maybe 2 times. It didn't seem to be very forgiving to taking your time with such small chokepoints.

- -

Comment

going slow on this map indeed leads to getting slaughtered on the T side... its an ok map and its not played that much, i wouldnt mind it being played when voted for, but i dont think its worthy of being pitched off the server completely