cs_beirut2_hdr_tg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_beirut2_hdr_tg

There has been several disagreements on the boundaries to this map. Request Admins define a boundary if one should exist. I have been in games where the inner wall to the compound was the boundary. Where there are two entrances. Please clarify this issue for us.

Re: cs_beirut2_hdr_tg

There are not limits only objectives but you must be close to your objectives, i was on when this happened T's where pushing past the walls on the map and flanking and going though the CT's spawns and building's roof tops, you must guard hostages and be near them at all times unless they are mobile

Comment

I'll add that I got very frustrated about this.
      It only seems reasonable that the Terrorist team doesn't push out past the wall. The map is very small and is a defensive map for the Ts anyway.

If we all start going all 'John Rambo' I might aswell play gungame.

P.S. Sticking to objective IS better than having a boundary, obviously. It's when people go kill-hunting that things get uninteresting.

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by 1er View Post
        I'll add that I got very frustrated about this.
        It only seems reasonable that the Terrorist team doesn't push out past the wall. The map is very small and is a defensive map for the Ts anyway.

If we all start going all 'John Rambo' I might aswell play gungame.

P.S. Sticking to objective IS better than having a boundary, obviously. It's when people go kill-hunting that things get uninteresting.
        Well Spoken.

Comment

Past the wall is killhunting. How are you watching the hostages? Once the Hostages are tagged though game is on. T's have plenty positions inside that wall they can find. This map is extremely hard for CT and there is a set time so pushing to far out is killhunting.

For example if there was a T on that wall and using and receiving comms the last 2 CT went through 1 of the doors then a flank is in order. ONLY! if using comms or its the last CT. This is critical. You don't want to be killhunting and you don't want to get picked off if say its 7 T's versus 1 CT are left to play. 1 CT and 7 T's left, I don't think the T's are gonna hide any time soon. Thats just silly.

If ya'll are having any trouble with killhunters please ask them to read our rules nicely. If that doesn't work get their steam ID by typing status in your console. Then use the Contact an Admin forum or PM and Admin. Thank you :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Ok I'm going to lay this down how I see it since I had an ear load on the server today.

The objective for the T's is to gaurd the hostages, there are ways to defend them on this map that work wonders, sticking in the building for example will almost certainly win you a round, however I relise this is not to everyones tastes and that pushing out to bottle neck the two sides of the map can also be a good stratergy for the T's. This can be done by taking the basket area on the left hand side and by taking the boxes on the right side (placeing people on the balconys around first set also helps). However pushing out to bottle neck the two sides of the map should still be used in conjuction with the objective, which is to gaurd the hostages as the T's. There are no hostages on the wall. When you are on the wall as a T you are not gaurding the hostages.

The only reason I would ever send a small contingent force to the wall is incase you have a sniper up there causing havock. This can be done simply by creeping up the stairs and ambushing him while he is busy sniping. Weather you suceed or not afterwards you should fall back to help your team with the objective which, as I will repeat is to guard the hostages. Trying to take the wall (even to kill a sniper) then proceeding to roam it in search of kills with no real way of guarding the hostages is guess what, Kill hunting.

This is my stance on this situation, if you have any problems with it feel free to share, and we can discuss this here (this is for those who felt the situation should be discussed on the server).

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Well said Disiple.

FUN FUN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse