Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_damaged_beta

what does everyone think of this map?

I like it but it seems a little restricted in routes and the chokepoints are pretty small.

- -

Re: de_damaged_beta

Thats the dam? I think its a good map but the fights are bottled up. Just make sure your team gives you breathing room. If CT watch upper dam it makes it very hard for T to make it B. That kinda kills it really.

FUN FUN

Comment

This map is very well designed. many different routes. I like the outside dam part, it's a long range area and adds variety to the short range inside areas. Lot's of spice to this map, two deagles up.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
      "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
      - Wulfyn

Comment

I enjoy it also. To use the bottom dam, you just need to send 1 or 2 Ts to sweep the upper dam first. You can send a couple along lower dam toward B and then you can also try sending a couple on dirt route toward B (depending on if / how that route is being covered - harder if someone is IN the dirt area, easier if on ramp/way down to B)
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

The top dam doesn't kill it, It is easy for the T's to get to that upper dam from the A side really quickly and kill people up there. However, if the CT's are smart, they will have somebody rush the room to the right side (Going from CT Spawn) of A to make sure they can't get to the upper bridge. This way really you block off all their routes except for the sand.
          "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
          - Sparhawxx

Comment

The room that has the T sided entrance to the top of the dam has always seemed to be somewhat off limits to the Ts. Whether by rule or just by general consensous, I don't know. The most I have seen is someone at the corner/entrance to the little storeroom by A (with the little stairs and the shelves) or on the steps going down to dirt.

It is close enough to T spawn that moving very many CTs into it or moving very far forward into it is a bit difficult to OK (IMO).
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I like this one a lot. It allows for a good range of gameplay and enough routes to keep it interesting. This seems to be one of the maps where people come up with some good ideas on how to draw people off of bomb sites, etc.
              ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X