as_oilrig

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as_oilrig

What due guys think about as_oilrig, I find it a bit of an unorganised scramble on the verge of a death match.

I think it comes down to the scattering of the T's when they spawn, they are all over the shop including inches away from the CT spawn. This gives the CT's little time to prepare and gather senses before they are set apon by T's just roaming around aimlessly without any communication.

My idea was that I could alter the map so that all the T's spawn on the roof of the oilrig. This way they can still push down to trap CT's but it will mean they do so in organised groups. Easier for ther T's to make some sort of cohiesive effort and gives the CT's more options to counter.

This could lead to better structured gameplay on this map, what do others think ?

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: as_oilrig

I like that idea actually. Because once a T spawns below you pretty much know what his job is going to be. Its not really organized.

FUN FUN

Comment

Just because the terrorists spawn below, doesn't mean that they will wander aimlessly w/o communication.

I wouldn't mind the idea, or get another route for the CT's to get out of spawn with (Only one in the beginning).

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Yeah but I can't alter things like that with entspy, only entities like the hostage/player spawns or move props around. So this was my idea to free the map up a bit. Also I know that some people might not just wander round aimlessly but spawning them all together means that in plan time T's have to decide which members go downstairs which stay up top and guard and so on. They will have to make these decision rather than the spawning make the decision for them. This leads to teamwork and more quality play for both teams in my eyes.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X