cs_aa_sf_water_treatment_f3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_aa_sf_water_treatment_f3

This is an updated version of the cs_aa_sf_water_treament_beta5 map that's on the server now. New features include:

Improved FPS in all areas
    Better Bot Navigation
    More Lights in and around the plant
    Radar Map

After playing the beta 5 version last night and comparing the new version today, it's a much better map, especially on the navigation front where people were having some trouble yesterday. Now you can tell exactly where you are and which doors lead to stairwells or exit points from the building. It's still a T oriented map, but a CT team with good tactics and comms should be able to break through.

cs_aa_sf_water_treament_f3

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/54575

Re: cs_aa_sf_water_treatment_f3

Yeah that would help. I think the CT need it on that map to get both sets. The left set from CT spawn is no problem but that right side is tough for CT.

FUN FUN

Comment

Though there are what, technically seven entrances to that room if im not mistaken. If your cordinated enough it they should beable to break through.

Comment

I wonder if the hostage areas are located on the radar? That would help the Ts... new people to the map sometimes take forever to find their way to the hostage areas.
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

cs_aa_af_water_treatment_beta5

close enough. this map blows. it takes all the time to rescue the hostages. its absolutely HUGE. the map is confusing, and hard to navigate. i frankly dont like it and am wondering if anybody else wants this map out of rotation.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

Re: cs_aa_af_water_treatment_beta5

If and when the new version is added to the server, give that one a try and see what you think afterwards.

Comment

Things that would help
              a) A radar map.
              b) On tha radar, put the starting location of the hostages. This is to help the terrorists, as the hostages appear on radar for the CTs.

Other than that, it is sort of confusing. A few add ons would help. The hallways all look the same dull grey. No artwork, signs or whatever.

I kind of like the map. Sure it is huge and confusing. But that is part of the fun.

Of course, realize there is only one map I don't like and I still like playing it. (the twin towers map because it is just badly designed. I suppose this map is SIMILAR to that.)

Hopefully the next version will be better.
              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

This is an AA map for a reason.
                Sorry I only play Hardcore!

Pain and suffering are inevitable, misery is not!

Comment

It is not terrible.
                  It requires the CT team to get creative in order to succeed
                  Lots of entrances
                  Lots of camping spots
                  When you get to know the map it isn't as daunting and confusing as first thought.
                  It even sort of grew on me.
                  And you can always storm the front set through that hallway out by CT spawn
                  Works most of the time while the T's are still getting situated

Comment

Yay!
                    An upgraded water treatment
                    I liked this map before but with all these upgrades i will have to test it out
                    This is a good map that requires good comms and creativity

Comment

updated the server map to f3 and merged the threads.

- -

Comment

This map was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it. Only thing I noticed is that there's no ambient noise... seems kind of strange.
                        ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Comment

What does the _aa_sf_ mean? Makes it sound so techincal

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
                            What does the _aa_sf_ mean? Makes it sound so techincal
                            It stands for America's Army: Special Forces, that expansion pack type update they did for the regular AA game when they added the SF class, schools and maps to the game.

Comment

I played this earlier today and I agree that it's way too big for 14 players.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X