Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cs_aa_sf_water_treatment_f3

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
    It stands for America's Army: Special Forces, that expansion pack type update they did for the regular AA game when they added the SF class, schools and maps to the game.
    Ah. I thought it was the San Francisco waste water treatment plant that's being voted on to be renamed to the George W Bush Waste Water Treatment plant (honestly).

Either way, I think it's a good map. Maybe a few TG tweaks (and please, please, less underscores in the name)?
    ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Comment

a radar? hot damn

Comment

even after the update im still not too much of a fan.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

Cant say I am a fan either. And the server empties out constantly every time the map come up. Last time we had 6 v 6 until that map came up then it turned into 1 v 1 within the 1st 2 rounds. People complained and left.

Comment

Because all the whiners who couldn't MAN it out 7-13 rounds left like the wussies they are! LOL.
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

ive never played this map is it fun?
              [S]ift

Let Your Reactions Do It For You. It's Sorta Like The Force.

Comment

YES! Don't listen to the nay-sayers! They're all just jealous! LOL

(of course, I like all maps, even the ones I die repeatedly on)
                "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X