de_dust2_unlimited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_dust2_unlimited

Just curious if people would prefer this map with the already existing three bombspots, or should we eliminate the C site and leave it with two bombspots only?

Re: de_dust2_unlimited

While rarely used, I see no point in removing it. The only viable reasons I see in planting there is because you either snuck in there or got pushed there and decided to try it. I doubt many people actually plan on planting there, but it's an option, and sometimes a useful one. It's pretty easy to defend, too. Honestly, it's just easier to let it be, since removing does very little to the overall feel of the map.

Comment

I think 3 bomb sites gives a map much more tactics if done right and they did this map right the sites are split even and the entrances are all linked so I say leave it its a great map I wish they would make more like it.
      |TG| Plude220

Comment

There's a new map called de_cloak that has three sites too.

Comment

i agree. i think that the more routes and the mroe bombsites the better.....it will encourage us to use our minds instead of the "oh well lets rush" type of attitude. i perosnally would love to find a map of decent size that has Numerous ways in. i know some of the maps that we play now would benifit from it and add another element to the server. i know it is a lot of work, but for an example of italy tactic, could you imagin the possibility of roof access or more ways to cellar and another entrance to long hall??? what i think is that we should just vote on one or two maps, ask people to take shares of the map and add little newances to them.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I tested out De_cloak and it would be perfect for the server the sites are spead out nicely its a pretty big map and can be confusing but like most maps after a few rounds i started to get it. It has many layers to it its mostly sewers but it also has other above ground areas.

We need this map in asap!
            |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
              I tested out De_cloak and it would be perfect for the server the sites are spead out nicely its a pretty big map and can be confusing but like most maps after a few rounds i started to get it. It has many layers to it its mostly sewers but it also has other above ground areas.

We need this map in asap!
              what does that have to do with dust2?

- -

Comment

We started talking about maps with 3 bomb sites this map also has 3 sites.
                |TG| Plude220

Comment

long A scout all day

Comment

big fan of this map.. I check the server frequently and join up when maps I know well are up and running...its also easy for newcomers and pub stars to jump in on this as most know the dust layout...we should offer more of these familiar map titles to attract newcomers, IMO

Comment

I don't see any problem with it. Its very easy to cover the 3rd site anyways, you pin mid and B halls and then just cover A like normal and the Ts can't get in. Its a keeper!
                      |TG-24th|Gen. Waffles CO

Comment

I like the wild card factor of the C site on this map not to mention the areas are expanded going to A which makes that much more entertaining.

- -

Comment

Agreed!
                          |TG-24th|Gen. Waffles CO

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse