cs_militia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_militia

Where did militia go, I don't want to surgest it put into the rotation because it is a hard map to play well, however I would like to see it back on the server so that I can bring it up in a vote now and then.

Agreed one of the sets of hostages is stuck in the garage, but it still provides some room by room clearing fun and really helps people learn to breech rooms porperly.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: cs_militia

The shadow problem on this map kills it. You can see players through every wall that a dynamic shadow can cast through.

- -

Comment

Isn't there 2 versions Vulcan and is the shadows in the second one? I know the version with the bridge across the stream has major shadow problems but not sure about the other one.

FUN FUN

Comment

theres a tactical version right?

Comment

Doors were the problem on the old one and other issues as well that i don't remember exactly.

- -

Comment

That`s a shame. I`ve been suggesting we add this one and a lot of people were seeming to take to it :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X