de_tegea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_tegea

imo, this poorly optimized lag party needs to be removed. i dont get a good feeling playing it and i think it sucks frankly. anyone else feel this way?

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Re: de_tegea

I corrected the title.

I enjoy this map, I think it offers quite a bit of options for plans and makes people think.

- -

Comment

Yep, I think its a good map. Plenty of things to do, and it isn't laggy for me.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

i get really bad lag on this map and had to quit a round in to it.....i have experienced this twice....it is a shame good map but there are poroblems with the doors sometimes too

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

the map wouldnt be as bad if it wasnt as poorly optimized. I usually get 100-140 fps, and on that map i get 30-50. When this map comes on a full TG night, i swear at least 5-6 people leave everytime. its usually the last map i play, because everyone leaves after it. idk about everyone else but thats how i see it.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

I don't see where you are coming from. I do not experience any lag on this map, and as far as gameplay goes, Its really fun because of how many routes that can be taken by both Ts and CTs.
            "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
            - Sparhawxx

Comment

Originally posted by RudeBoy View Post
              the map wouldnt be as bad if it wasnt as poorly optimized. I usually get 100-140 fps, and on that map i get 30-50. When this map comes on a full TG night, i swear at least 5-6 people leave everytime. its usually the last map i play, because everyone leaves after it. idk about everyone else but thats how i see it.
              I wonder if it suffers from a lack of areaportals? (to those who map... DARN YOU AREA PORTALS! I HATE YOU!)
              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I don't like the map at all. Not that it isn't an OK map for TG, but I dislike it immensely. I don't know why, exactly, but it just doesn't have that certain something.

Comment

Fishtank FTW

Comment

A small list of problems with the map:

Poor optimiztion leads to a large loss in fps and lot's of choke.
                    Grenades cause the doors to open.
                    Sometimes the doors just wont open and you have to run far back then come at them again to get them to open again.
                    Sometimes the map glitches and the doors become invisible.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X