as_aa_hospital_b4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as_aa_hospital_b4

Hi, I have SF Hospital from America's Army ready for a beta, but I need to test it on a server to make sure some stuff works and to see if there's any changes that need to be made. If you're interested you can contact me on steam, my name there is gijoe92.

Thank you.

re: as_aa_hospital_b4

you can post up a link here if you like or PM it to me.

- -

Comment

He ever give a link or anything? I emailed him asking again. But nothing.
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

he sent me the map. I'll check it out today.

- -

Comment

Added to the server.

- -

Comment

Re: as_aa_hospital_b4

Is this a VIP map?
            |TG| Plude220

Comment

A search for as_aa_hospital_b4 on google and yahoo both have zero results. So this is gonna have to be downloaded from the server.
              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

yes it's a vip map. He hasn't released it yet to the public afaik.

- -

Comment

Came close to playing it last night just didn't have enough regulars to do it so I switched maps. Didn't even get a chacne to look at it really yet.

FUN FUN

Comment

Ok I think it will be a great map however I think it needs to be taken off the server till the glitches are removed.

I did some intensive testing a found a few map breaking glitches. They are as follows:

This alley way in the back of the map has not been blocked off which allows you to move behind the map in the background and just look into the rest of the map while others can't see you. Really is a problem if you have some one just able to follow you round the map giving intel when you can't see or kill him at all.

This is an example of that!

And this!

This sign here is floating from the wall and so you can stand behind it and it is transparent, so you can shoot from there but not be seen.

Here is an example of this glitch!

There are also quite a few cars other objects dotted around the map also that seem to be floating, however these would only really mean people who are croaching behind them will have there feet visable, so not really a major problem but the first two are problems in my opinion.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                    Winston Churchill

Comment

thanks disciple!

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse