Halloween MapPack 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween MapPack 2008

This map pack comes with 3 new maps maybe we could one or 2 on the server for the rest of Oct.
    de_haunts is by far the best map of the 3 if we put one on the server it should be this one for sure its big and the sites are spead out nice very fun map.

The maps:

cs_silenthill by AlphaKennyOne
    - The town of Silent Hill from the game of the same name. Wander through the thick fog and rescue the hostages. (this is a good map but it would get old fast)

de_fearmansion by Dr. Boo
    - A mansion, but not just any ordinary mansion. A mansion of FEAR. Lots of scares and creepiness abound. (Scary map but a bit small)

de_haunts by NIPPER
    - Based on The Haunted Mansion from Disney World's Magic Kingdom. A true remake of cs_spooks. (Best spooky map out thier by far visuals are top notch)

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/68627
    |TG| Plude220

Re: Halloween MapPack 2008

looks cool, we can have a few scary nights i'm sure.

- -

Comment

Cool that would be fun and festiv like.

FUN FUN

Comment

Nipper is the man. Cant wait to see these maps!
        Dizlor

Comment

Brains!! Brains!!

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
          Winston Churchill

Comment

I'll have to play with the lights on.

Comment

that sounds cool. I use to do the same thing for Christmas in my server. Even though we had some Jewish players that still seemed to like the idea =D.

Comment

One of my favorite times to game is Halloween-Christmas. The amount of all the holiday mods and maps are just great. I still fondly remember the years I played Wolfenstein:ET. The Nazis were Grinches and ammo/health boxes were presents. And the Santa sound with every time someone tossed an airstrike... Come to think of it, wasn't that in COD4 as well?

Good times...

Comment

tested one of these out the other night at the end!!! must say VERY well done and puts you in the mood for CANDY!!!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X