de_hydrofire_b1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_hydrofire_b1

This was posted up about a week ago on FPS. The setting looks like a hydro electric plant with the T's going after two sets of bio chemical drums or containers. CT's arrive on the A site in 13 seconds and on B in 10. Depending on their route, T's arrive on B between 15 - 20 seconds and the same for A. There's a mid section with upper and lower routes that winds back to CT spawn. Each bombsite has at least 3 - 4 entrances so CT's have to stay on their toes.

The map itself has a Mars esque red sky to it, although the description says the full 3D skybox will be added to the final version. Apart from that I haven't come across any problems, and the frame rates are excellent throughout.

de_hydrofire_b1

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/68219

Re: de_hydrofire_b1

Looks decent. Nothing flashy, but a decent looking, usable map.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

i for one think that it is worth a try.... if there are several entries to the bomb sites then i think its worth a try

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

got to play this one Sunday, Nov. 2, 2008 for the first time and WOW! Played as a T and the map seems tight. Needed to slow down, tended to rush trying to beat the CT's to choke points worked sometimes but CT's were able to hold most times. Over all I give this one good marks and say let's play it for awhile.

Comment

I miss this map ):

I don't know why everybody hated it, so it's a bit small - so is devious. I felt this map had potential for the server.
          "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
          - Sparhawxx

Comment

renamed in FPS banana
            http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/71557

We still play it some.
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...