de_offshore all versions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_offshore all versions

Finaly some good new maps come out this one is still in beta but looks and runs very good I think it will work on the server.

[media]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/c97/c9768d65fc8e9f7d028ec21b5e386768_76f.jpg[/media]

[media]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/6ae/6ae71b68e520f8c19eebe870d68c6b67_76f.jpg[/media]

[media]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/21b/21b7529fad9b20e588deb9f0077ef136_76f.jpg[/media]

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/76824
    |TG| Plude220

re: de_offshore all versions

Looks really good. Let's try it out!

Comment

this map added to rotation.

- -

Comment

I felt this map was really small and it didn't seem like their was many options as the bombers on how to get to the sites. It could just be that we were all new to it and didn't know it. Just seemed a little claustrophobic.

Comment

I've only played it once, and as a defender. So perhaps I couldn't see the lack of routes/small size. But it seemed pretty good to me. A (outside site) has a high area that needs to be taken if you want to plant there - so T's need to control that.

If I get a chance, I'll load it up and look some more at it.
          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Well I still havent had a chance to play this map on the server when full but someone told me that the map was very T sided it didnt have alot of cover for the CTs at bomb sites so far thats the only complaint.
            |TG| Plude220

Comment

I havn't played this either but it looks cool. Everytime I suggest it we end up going to wanda... or italy tactik or something. ):
              "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
              - Sparhawxx

Comment

I was told there is a final version?

- -

Comment

I have played this map and most o everyone that played that map agreed that it is way to small almost exactly like a deathmatch I dislike it. I don't believe this is a tactical map what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by MaDNess View Post
                    I have played this map and most o everyone that played that map agreed that it is way to small almost exactly like a deathmatch I dislike it. I don't believe this is a tactical map what so ever.
                    I quite agree. If they changed anything in the final version to help that then it might be ok though.

- -

Comment

I played this map yesterday I believe and I hated every minute of it.

You can't actually be in A and find any cover, you have to be all over the place. It's too small and terrorists can only come through a few points. I agree that this map makes you feel claustriphobic.
                      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Yeah, I don't think this map is worth keeping on rotation... or on the server at all.

Comment

Yes, it's gone now. It kept creeping up in a maplist file that was outdated.

- -

Comment

Re: de_offshore all versions

I had this map confused with Hydrofire. Anyone else do that? I haven't played this map yet.

anyway there is a new version
                            http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/79622

- -

Comment

Re: de_offshore all versions

I knew which one we were talking about. I still don't think it should stay on the server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X