cs_number13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_number13

This map looks to be pretty good. Not expansive but a lot to it.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/76943

I've added it to the server.

- -

Re: cs_number13

i have yet to play this map.

Anyone else play it yet?
    :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
    |
    |
    .\__\
    ...../

Comment

yeah we played it and it's not good for the server. You can pretty much fight straight from spawn. Disciple said he's going to look into changing spawnpoints and blocking some quick access areas.

- -

Comment

yea this map is quite fun. there is SOOOOOOOO much crap crammed into such a small perimeter though.

The only complaint I have is that the attic set perhaps may be TOO easy to protect.
        "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
        - Sparhawxx

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
          You can pretty much fight straight from spawn.
          Thats the only negative thing that came to my minde. Besides my hostage falling down into the sewers

But basically I enjoyed this map. So much stuff you can do. So many ways. How was it from the terrorists point of view?
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by big-eye101 View Post
            Thats the only negative thing that came to my minde. Besides my hostage falling down into the sewers

But basically I enjoyed this map. So much stuff you can do. So many ways. How was it from the terrorists point of view?
            you can nade ct spawn as soon as freeze time is up. So no go from that standpoint.

- -

Comment

RUN FAST OUT OF THERE!

yeah, that kind of stinks...
              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Hello everybody, thanks for taking the time to play my map. I should point out that the version you were playing is the Beta. I'm going for a final release in the next few weeks and should have all of the gameplay imbalance issues fixed up for you.

Comment

excellent, hope to see the final and see how you changed it up. Hope it works. I do have one question for you though. Is there a way we could have permission to make the nessecary changes if the final version doesn't address any issues we might find with it? Not for release of course, just for use on our servers.
                  sigpic

Comment

hey antwanchi! Yes you could easily extend the roads and put ct's in a safe area. Good map so far otherwise!

- -

Comment

Final version available on fpsbanana. Hope you like it.
                      http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/101734
                      Last edited by Vulcan; 07-14-2009, 01:42 AM.

Comment

number 9... number 9... number 9...

Wow that is quite a nice map thanks for the update. Check back for some feedback :).

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

well, I'm not sure entirely what's different, but..
                          you can still shoot into the CT spawn pretty quickly.
                          more routes, it appears.

You can go out onto a deck, jump onto railing, jump onto the door, then get onto the roof and look at some textures that have been made nodraw... so a little bug there.

It appears that some doors open, some can only be shot open (Destroys the door). They seem to look the same, so the only way to know is just to learn as you play it. That seems a little iffy.

One (wider) set of windows can have a cross bar shot out so you can enter, but the narrower ones can't be shot out. Again, doesn't make sense, but at least you can tell - narrow = NO.

I like the map in general, but I think
                          a) the CT spawn is still vulnerable. You can't take time to stay there and plan. You need to use your plan time well and move forward into cover quickly.
                          b) whether a door/window can be shot, opened or whatever doesn't seem apparent. You have to learn by playing the map and just remember.
                          c) lots of neat little ways around. This will be a killer for new terrorists learning where the hostages are located. At least the CTs have their location on the mini-map.
                          d) a few glitches here and there - getting onto a roof you are obviouslynot supposed to be, an underwater tunnel that suddenly won't let you go forward with no apprent item blocking you, etc.

I'd say play it, but I'm 90+% sure the CT spawn vulnerability is a killer again.
                          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

sky thats a nice break down and i agree in ever part of that, i give him an A+ (^_^)

Comment

Thanks for your comments, gentlemen. :-)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X