cs_paranoia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cs_paranoia

nah, at this point I have at least gotten used to some of the sound loops. Only if they begin to cause lag issues should they be dealt with.
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
      If you'd like we could try and remove the looping sounds.
      This would make all the difference in the world to me. That sound drives me up the WALL. I like the map but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

About the map; Great balance (there are several unflankable entry points with good flash and smoke trajectories, and the terrorists get a nice defensible hallway system that is, however, vulnerable to snipers), just enough lighting, fun feel, unique, good for 2v2 or 7v7, smart layout, cool visual effects.. what more can you really ask for? Not my absolute favorite map but it has all the qualifications to be one ;).

But seriously, if you could get rid of that one 'scary music' sound.. that would rule. Some may not mind, but it makes the map almost unplayable for me.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

I suppose Aesop has a point, we don't have that many maps that are good from 2vs2 up to 7vs7. Removing the loops on sounds would be good, play once then stop?
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Another good thing about this map is the mere fact that a T or two can create a flank through the vents to the mid on the CT's. It's been done a few times and the CT's have complained about it (however they had their guard down). I just like the fact they have to haver greater awareness and can't just sit back and pick like on most other maps and be "lazy"

Comment

Originally posted by RKeister View Post
            Another good thing about this map is the mere fact that a T or two can create a flank through the vents to the mid on the CT's. It's been done a few times and the CT's have complained about it (however they had their guard down). I just like the fact they have to haver greater awareness and can't just sit back and pick like on most other maps and be "lazy"
            Just to play devils advocite here. How is going all the way through vents covering the hostages, and not killhunting? I can understand the tactic of it, but seriously think about how it looks. We shove, play the objective, down new players throats, then when they see something like this, it makes us look hypocritical. The vents come out near the back of mid on the CT right side. There are no hostages anywhere near that area, of course they had their guard down. There's plenty of cover closer to the hostages. And if your having so much problem with CT's sitting back and sniping you when you peak out, don't peak out. Force them into closer range where they can't be lazy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xen View Post
              Just to play devils advocite here. How is going all the way through vents covering the hostages, and not killhunting? I can understand the tactic of it, but seriously think about how it looks. We shove, play the objective, down new players throats, then when they see something like this, it makes us look hypocritical. The vents come out near the back of mid on the CT right side. There are no hostages anywhere near that area, of course they had their guard down. There's plenty of cover closer to the hostages. And if your having so much problem with CT's sitting back and sniping you when you peak out, don't peak out. Force them into closer range where they can't be lazy.
              well if you have 3 teammates on hostages then isn't a need to group everyone up in the same area. Use the chokepoints and flank. This is just basic PCS play.

- -

Comment

I agree with others about the sounds. They are fun for a minute, but then they just becoming annoying and distract from play.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X