de_westcoast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_westcoast

We had a great game on this map. Epic without being a captains match. Probably one of the hardest fought games i've played in a while. The match ended up at 7-6 T's winning if i recall but it didn't matter who won it was just an awesome match.

The map is very difficult for Terrorists so you need good planning. There is no rush a or rush b on this map. Get your thinking caps on for this one.

- -

Re: de_westcoast

Good map, a little small for the 8v8 we had going perhaps

I did see one area i thought could maybe use some tweaking

This area between A and B 2 CT's can sit and lock down the A site, 2 mid exits, and see the back of B

Any thoughts?
    TheU -

CS:S

Comment

I tested this map when it first came out by my self and didnt post it due to its size I didnt think it would work on the server goes to show you never know untill you test with a full server.
      |TG| Plude220

Comment

no change please. That middle we could not lock down after the T's are in the sites. That is a flank spot for T's. Tough map. Oops not really a flank but a delayed push.

FUN FUN

Comment

great map imo.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
          "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
          - Wulfyn

Comment

agreed, very nice map. the one time I played it I had loads of fun. Very challenging, but thats just how I like it.
            "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
            - Sparhawxx

Comment

I wonder what a Cpt match would look like on it.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

I really like this map from both sides. T's have to really plan, with A probably being the easier of the sites to assault. CT's really have to watch the sites two, you can quickly get T's in the mid area (apartments) and have to go room by room to fret them out.

I do have one complaint though, the stairs into mid needs a slight tweek. We would never use it here unless it's late in the match, simply because, at the bottom, you can not see the top before the CT at the top can see your legs.

Other then that it's been a great map so far.
                sigpic

Comment

Best map. Ever!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed