No announcement yet.

SOP: I'm banned? Now what?!

This is a sticky topic.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOP: I'm banned? Now what?!

Tactical Gamer uses more than one method to try to make our Counter-Strike servers appeal to our unique community. One of the tools that we use is the administrative ban.

You can be banned permanently or for a set, temporary amount of time. Our servers are coded to kick people automatically for doing certain things (cursing, TKing, hostage wounding, etc...). If you're playing right, you won't have to worry about it. If you're not playing right, then we don't want you to know how far you can push the limit and get away with it. Keep this in mind if you're banned.

If you don't think you were automatically (and therefore temporarily) banned and can't figure out why it happened, then contact any admin via forum private message and explain the situation. A list of admins is available in the announcements forum. Be sure to include your SteamID (and playername, Retrieve your SteamID) here, the time that it happened and on which server it happened. We'll look into it and get back to you as soon as possible. Publicly posting in the forums is NOT appropriate.

There is now a contact an Admin forum where players can post a thread, however only they can see their thread and the responses. You will not see anyone elses threads except your own. The admins can then communicate with you in a private manner.
    Last edited by Vulcan; 09-05-2009, 10:10 AM.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed