How to pull a correct assault with Ts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to pull a correct assault with Ts

I'm not gonna post anything right now, but this forum is all about how to correctly assault and capture a bomb site as the Ts. Since all the official leagues only play the DE (bomb) maps, the Ts have a much harder job than the CTs: they have to assault a bomb site held by the enemy, they need to plant a bomb and hold that site until all the CTs are dead or the bomb goes off. Below will be some ideas on how to do this. Maybe you guys can toss me some pointers as well ;)

Re: How to pull a correct assault with Ts

first off, i would like to welcome you to TG. please read the Counter Strike Rules, Announcments and SOP's.

ok, for t's there are a cupple of stratiges.

1 is to send youre entire team rushing to the bombsite full force.
    2 is to send youre entire team (not the bomb) into one bombsite and then send the bomber in a little later with another heavily armed guy to the bombsite you want to plant at. that confuses the ct's
    3 is to send 2 guys with lots of flashes and grenades into 1 bombsite and make alot of noise and then have the rest of youre team to the other site.

Comment

I think that in order to actually win as T's you all go in more than one direction. I'll use Piranesi as an example. If you go A there are many ways to get there. You need at least one person to secure the roof, someone in the sniper window, and people covering the bomber. However, if you feel the need to all go one way, make it a rush. That means, RUSH IT! There are too many times where people just sit there and get killed. Like on Aztec, at the double doors, YOU HAVE TO MOVE! The most important part is getting through the doors. There usually won't be more than one sniper there, and he can't take you all at once. Once you get through the door, split up into small groups AND GET THE BOMB PLANTED!
      Well, that's my two cents. :D

-Cain

Comment

Well, thanks for the tidnit, black, but if I needed advice like "shooting makes people die", then I wouldn't join a website called tactical gamers :D. I'll give one of my strats, so then one of you can give me one of yoiurs. Is there a way to post images on this forum? it's low res (800x600). I can make it 640x480 if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Eulogistics
          Is there a way to post images on this forum? it's low res (800x600). I can make it 640x480 if you want.
          You may post images in the "Pictures and Screenshots" forum.

You have to host it somewhere else. I suggest www.imageshack.us
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

nuts, no upload function? OK, I'll get working on that. thanks.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X